Thursday, December 18, 2014

Etika and his man Robin killin them Risen like bees without stingers...the bitches

Hey everyone! I'm back! So, I've been watching the EWNetwork's LP of Fire Emblem: Awakening. He's great to watch- love the reactions from the guy! In all actuality, I've watched his LP a couple of times. he's a fun guy. I don't know how he does it, but I just love to watch him play the game, if simply for his life-like attachment to the characters- and yet just knows that they're all not real, unfortunely. oh, and the fact that I'm kinda following his videos pretty much like a fly to zapper doesn't change that fact. later on I'll post a link for his Awakening videos as a seperate post. oh, and another thing! I'll be making a Smash bros. for 3DS and Wii U list of weakest to strong video pretty soon today as well, so please look forward to that!

Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening
YouTuber: EWNetwork "Etika"
Rating: 9/10
Benefit: Great reactions!
Downfall: on kind of hiatus due to his living situation. please keep in mind that he's sharing that place with four other guys.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment