Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reveiw: Kirby's Return To Dreamland LP by WiiRikeToPray takes the Stage!

Hey everyone. how're you all? good? bad? ok? that's good n' all I suppose. well, I just finished watching an Let's Play of Kirby's Return to Dreamland for the Nintendo Wii by the YouTuber WiiRikeToPray. this particular YouTuber had done a multiplayer Let's Play and I have to say that I liked it. Although it was rather inapporpiate at times the players(in order on the Let's Play[LP for short] left to right) Chris, Tyler, Tyson (no, not the frozen food company... I'm pretty sure the guy gets enough jokes as is), and Spencer were a good team. they often cracked jokes and one-liners as they're videos progressed (most of them being pointed at Spencer who was playing his first Kirby game ever). I wouldn't really recamend this LP for a younger audience as they curse.... a lot in a E/E-10+ game. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't watch it, go ahead! I found the whole LP to be quite humorous, ignoring the cursing. The game itself is designed beautifully AND its got colors. bright, almost glaringly bright colors in the begining of the game. towards the end, though, the game finally got into the more darker colors as it went on. I know they did use this power much, but, my personal favorite Copy Ability is the Whip Ability- which they call "Kirby-anna Jones". when I first heard that I couldn't help but bust out laughing out loud. But, I degress and I will say that I found the game itself to be incredably cute. I'm pretty sure WiiRikeToPray would and will say otherwise as they've shown how much of a annoying pain it can be to collect, in this games case, the Cogs that unlock the other Story Mode features- two of which are sadly mulitiplayer- most of them being single player. To a lot of people who like to play video games with their friends and family, this would be a almost major downside. why? Well other than the two unlockable mini-games called  Ninja Dojo and Scope Shot, you have to complete the Story Mode just in order to unlock the other modes for you and others to play. All in all, unlocking everything can be a bit of a hassle it seems like, but I suppose it's worth it in the end. I mean, the game looks like a lot of fun. I just wish I knew about it when it came out so that I could have gotten a copy of the game myself!
Game: Kirby's Return To Dreamland
YouTuber: WiiRikeToPray
Possible number of points: 10(1 being the worst and 10 being the best)
Points Out of 10: 7
Major issue: cursing
Major benefit: humorous mulitiplayer action and intros
Link: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELZwm5UBogYuI

No comments:

Post a Comment