Tuesday, December 30, 2014

IT's the Insqusidors!... Wait, no it's not, it's a demonic dragon age! And, yes, I spelled something wrong, sue high school then.

Heya, everyone! So, since I've been gone, I thought I'd upload another reveiw tonight- or day if I have audience in foreign countries. As it's 10:57 PM in america's east as I type this, I'm going to kinda have to make this short. after all, what good self-rightous bastard, need sleep for? OK, so I'm not really a self-rightous bastard, BUT what I am is- are- is- whatever the correct grammer for that sentence is, am an LP reveiwer. So, I think we all know the drill about now, right? (audience: RIGHT!) Right. yes I'm feeling a bit silly right now. Anyways, tonight's LP is Atomic Gaming's LP of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Now this guy I've actually met at a convention in Florida called "WasbiCon". I think he's an awesome guy- even better that he's a jew and pokes fun at it all day long. Now, I thought he would commenate on this LP( given he likes to talk- something I'm gulity of, I mean, who listens to me ramble? That's riiiight, the internet!) but nope, surprisingly enough he's almost nowhere to be heard. Yeah, so, that's all I got for now.

Rating: 5/10
Major Benefit: Can enjoy the story more
Major Downfall: NO Commenating :(
Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM_XoX39V7QxyjhAkt32II3httnDAs96y

No comments:

Post a Comment